Don’t cry! Don’t sneer! McKinnis Roofing snow removal is here! Even Frosty is amazed on how well we get around in the snow. We have trucks with blades, snow blowers, skid loaders, front-end loaders, and dump trucks to haul snow. Oh My!
From large commercial lots to private resident sidewalks – we do it all. Once the snow has been cleared, we can provide you with ice melt to help save you a trip, or should I say slip, to the doctor! Ouch!
Those of you in Blair, Lincoln, and Norfolk who don’t want to be trapped in by the snow, don’t fight or argue about whose turn it is to scoop the walk. Instead, call a snow removal therapist at McKinnis Roofing for a free quote, because we care about your marriage and we would love to scoop your snow.
Here are some helpful hints for easier and safer snow removal for the do-it-yourselfers:
- Apply a thin layer of ice melt to your sidewalk or driveway before it starts to snow. This will keep the ice and snow from sticking to the concrete.
- Never overload your shovel with snow. Use half loads at a time to move quicker and avoid strain to your back, wrists, and arms.
- Always lift with your legs and keep the shovel close to your body. This will reduce pressure on your lower back. Lower back injuries are the number one snow removal injury.
- Wear eye protection while using a snow blower. Debris may be trapped under the snow and could cause an eye injury.
- Remember to drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
Please leave your questions or comments below. McKinnis Roofing does commercial and residential snow removal in Blair and Lincoln and residential snow removal only in Norfolk. If you live in these areas and would like a free quote for snow removal, Call us today at 866-365-5056.